1 DAY REJUVENATION PROGRAM
This Program is specially designed for those who have time constraints but wants to feel lightness in the body. It helps to maintain physical, mental, sensorial & spiritual health in a short period of time. This therapy is for both physical as well as mental wellbeing. It enhances the functioning of the nervous system, musculoskeletal system and the circulatory system. It also influences the vitality of the sense organs.
By balancing the vata, pitta and kapha doshas, the therapy brings the body to a state of equilibrium. It boosts one’s immunity and resistance power.
Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapy is meant for individuals who want to relax, de-stress and take a break from their hectic lifestyles. For such people, SUNEDGE WELLBEING CENTER is the perfect place to unwind.
BENEFITS OF REJULIFE
Encourages elimination of toxins & impurities from the body
Increase strength of bones & muscles
Helps tone the tissue of the body
Makes Softer, Smoother skin
Lubrication of the joints
Relax the mind & promotes better & deeper sleep
Reduce body pain
Release stress & tiredness
Some of the therapies given below are provided in one day Ayurvedic Rejuvenation program
- Abhyangam: Abhyanga or Ayurvedic massage is an integral part of Ayurvedic treatment. It is an effective solution for relaxation and well-being of one’s body and state of mind.
- Steam bath: This therapy balances doshas and causes the elimination of toxins from the body in the form of sweat.
- Shiro Dhara: ‘Shiro’ means head and ‘dhara’ means flow. In shirodhara, a continuous stream of warm, herbal oil is poured on the forehead of the individual.
- Nasyam: (nasal medication) Medicated oil or powder introduced through the nose reduces kapha imbalances above the clavicle region
- Sneha/Kashya Basti : (oil enema) / (decoction enema) Anally-administered medicated oil or ghee lubricates the large intestine, balancing vata